Reacted Cal-Mag from Ortho Molecular includes multiple forms of highly absorbed calcium and magnesium for a variety of protocols.
Calcium is most well-known for its role in the formation of bone and teeth, but it also plays a role in keeping the heart and muscles functioning by governing muscle contractions. Magnesium is also a constituent of bone and controls potassium and calcium uptake, assists in electrical nerve activity, and manages the metabolism of carbohydrates. In the body, phosphorus is second in abundance only to calcium, and is necessary for bone growth, cellular health and acid-alkaline balance.
Magnesium enhances the absorption of calcium, and works in tandem with calcium to allow muscles to contract and relax. Combined, these two essential minerals maintain in an intricately linked relationship that supports both muscle and nervous system function.
Reacted Cal-Mag provides 200 mg of elemental calcium and 175 mg of elemental magnesium per serving, each ideally formulated using multiple mineral forms to ensure maximum absorption. While most mineral supplements use only a single source of minerals, which can easily overwhelm a single pathway of absorption and limit uptake, Reacted Cal-Mag leverages the benefit of multiple pathways of absorption by using multiple different mineral forms.
- Provides Multiple Forms of Highly Absorbed Calcium & Magnesium for a Variety of Protocols
- High-Concentration Calcium & Magnesium for Cardiovascular Support
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure and Glucose Levels
- Promotes Energy Production and Muscle Relaxation
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Reacted Cal-Mag from Ortho Molecular contains the following:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 90
- Calcium (as Hydroxyapatite) 200mg, Calcium (as Calcium Citrate USP), Calcium (as DimaCal®, DiCalcium Malate, TRAACS® Calcium Bisglycinate Chelate)
- Phosphorus 40 mg
- Magnesium (as TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate Buffered, DiMagnesium Malate, Magnesium Citrate USP) 175mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, This product may contain one or more of the following:, Calcium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide
Recommended Use: 2 capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.