Curcumin 500 with Bioperine by Pure Encapsulations supports joint, tissue, liver, colon and cellular health.
Curcumin has a long history of use for supporting healthy cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism. It also appears to provide important antioxidant defense. Furthermore, it supports the body’s natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function. These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cellular function.
Curcumin C3 Complex® has been the subject of scientific investigations at several hospitals and universities. Most recently, it has demonstrated the potential to maintain healthy tissue in the brain by supporting macrophage activity and has been associated with support for cellular health in separate trials. Bioperine® is a black pepper extract that contains the alkaloid piperine. Research reveals that it has the potential to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin, promoting its absorption.
• Supports the healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cell function
• Helps support antioxidant defense
• Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Curcumin 500 with Bioperine by Pure Encapsulations contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60 OR 120
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) - extract (root)(standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids) 500 mg
- Bioperine® black pepper (piper nigrum)- extract (fruit) (standardized to contain 95% piperine) 5.3 mg
- Other Ingredients: Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1–3 times daily, between meals.
Customers Also Viewed
Premier Research Labs