Magnesium (Citrate) 150 mg, 180 Vcaps
Nutrient Utilization: Magnesium is essential in the metabolism of macronutrients, energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium. This vital mineral also helps utilize B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Bone Health: Magnesium is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone metabolism. A trial involving 2,038 older individuals indicated that higher intakes of magnesium were positively associated with bone mineralization for certain individuals.
Cardiovascular Support: Magnesium provides broad-spectrum cardiovascular support, including arterial function, endothelial function, c-reactive protein metabolism and lipid metabolism. A meta-analysis of 20 randomized trials suggests that it also promotes healthy systolic and diastolic function. In addition, magnesium promotes healthy glucose metabolism. In one 15-year study involving 4,637 young adults, higher intakes of magnesium were associated with healthy cardiovascular function and glucose utilization. Magnesium also plays important roles in muscle function, mood and calming, and cranial vessel comfort.
- Dramatic help for stressed-out adrenals
- Supports the body's ability to regulate stress
- Supports healthy intestinal function
- Supports bone, muscle and heart health
- Supports healthy thyroid function
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Citrate contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule; Servings per Container 180
- Magnesium 150 mg (as magnesium citrate)
- Other Ingredients: Ascorbyl Palmitate, vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water)
Recommended Use: Take 1 - 4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review