Magnesium Glycinate 120 mg, 180 Vcaps
Magnesium Glycinate 120 mg, 180 Vcaps from Pure Encapsulations is a highly bioavailable magnesium chelate, supporting the metabolism and utilization of many essential nutrients. Additionally, magnesium plays an important role in the proper functioning of numerous enzymatic and physiological functions, including neuromuscular contractions, cardiac function, and regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body.
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate supports the following:
Nutrient Utilization: Magnesium is essential in the metabolism of macronutrients, energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium. This vital mineral also helps utilize B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Bone Health: Magnesium is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone metabolism. A trial involving 2,038 older individuals indicated that higher intakes of magnesium were positively associated with bone mineralization for certain individuals.
Cardiovascular Support: Magnesium provides broad-spectrum cardiovascular support, including arterial function, endothelial function, c-reactive protein metabolism and lipid metabolism. A meta-analysis of 20 randomized trials suggests that it also promotes healthy systolic and diastolic function. In addition, magnesium promotes healthy glucose metabolism. In one 15-year study involving 4,637 young adults, higher intakes of magnesium were associated with healthy cardiovascular function and glucose utilization. Magnesium also plays important roles in muscle function, mood and calming, and cranial vessel comfort.
- Dramatic help for stressed-out adrenals
- Supports the body's ability to regulate stress
- Supports healthy intestinal function
- Supports bone, muscle and heart health
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Highly bioavailable magnesium chelate
- Supports metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 180
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 120 mg
- Other Ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Product ReviewsWrite Review
No GI upset
Posted by Unknown on Sep 24th 2017
Finally a mag supplement that does not give me diarrhea!
LNH Response: We are very happy you found the Magnesium Glycinate, it's one we all use. It is important to look at the form of magnesium when assessing possible GI upset. If you have questions about our products please call the office and we are happy to answer them for you, 888-337-0511.