Vitamin D3 & K2 from Pure Encapsulations: Supports bone and vascular health.
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) is a fat-soluble nutrient with an important role in maintaining arterial calcium balance and vascular elasticity. In a systematic review involving five studies, higher intakes of vitamin K2 were associated with cardiovascular health. In an observational study involving 564 postmenopausal women, higher intake of vitamin K2 was associated with calcium balance in the vascular tissue. One of the primary functions of vitamin K2 is to support the carboxylation of matrix Gla-protein (MGP), a key protein involved in calcium balance. Accordingly, several studies indicate that Vitamin K2 also supports proper utilization of calcium in bone. Clinical research indicates that obtaining adequate amounts helps to maintain bone health.1-6 Vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 both participate in the regulation of osteocalcin, a biomarker of bone formation.
- Promote healthy calcium utilization to maintain bone health
- Supports vascular tissue to support healthy arterial calcium balance and vascular elasticity
- Supports immune function with vitamin D3
- Provides vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 in one convenient capsule
- 100 mcg of biologically active all-trans vitamin K2 (MK-7) per capsule
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Vitamin D3 & K2 from Pure Encapsulations contains the following:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 100mcg (4,000 IU)
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 100mcg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal or as directed by a health professional.