ClearWay Cofactors® by Quicksilver Scientific is a proprietary phytonutrient blend of botanicals, enzymes, and nutrients contains cofactors that assist detoxification. Designed to turn on Nrf2, protects cell membranes from toxins, support gut barrier integrity, and break down biofilms that can impede detox.
Botanical-Driven Detox Support
Clear Way Cofactors® is a proprietary blend of botanically-sourced antioxidants, nutrients, and enzymes designed to break down biofilms and support detoxification pathways.
Haritaki – Haritaki is a fruit that has been used for thousands of years in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. It supports antioxidant and detoxification pathways in the liver and kidneys.
Pine bark – Pine bark extract contains phytonutrients with free radical-scavenging and glutathione-boosting properties.
Pomegranate extract – Pomegranate contains ellagic acid, a compound that upregulates the Nrf2 antioxidant pathway and supports gut barrier integrity, a critical element of successful detoxification.
Gotu kola and Bacopa – These botanicals offer neuroprotective properties, protecting neural cells from the toxic effects of bacterial LPS and methylmercury.
Dandelion root – Dandelion root enhances the urinary elimination of toxins.
Nattokinase – This enzyme, derived from the Japanese superfood natto, breaks down bacterial biofilm and may enhance the efficacy of antimicrobial protocols.
Alpha-lipoic acid – ALA is an organosulfur compound that aids the activity of intrinsic antioxidant pathways and helps regenerate antioxidant vitamins C and E.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Clear Way Cofactors® by Quicksilver Scientific contains the following:
- Serv. Size: 3 capsules
- Serv. Per Container: 25
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as thiamine hydrochloride) 6667mg **
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxineas pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 450mg **
- Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5 as calcium pantothenate) 450mg **
- Selenium (as pyridoxineas pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 450mg **
- Proprietary Blend (Proprietary BlendHaritaki (Terminalia chebula) fruit extract,
- Dandelion (Taraxacum offiinale) root extract, Bacopa monnieri leaf extract, Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) whole pant extract, Nattokinase (soybean fibrinase, min 20,000fu/g ), Pine (Pinus massoniana) bark extract, Pomegrate (Punica granatum) pericarp extract, R-lipoic acid, Quercetin) 450mg **
**Daily Value (DV) not established
- Vegetable Capsule, Silicon Dioxide
Recommended Use: Build up to 3 capsules per day gradually. Best taken on an empty stomach. If upset occurs, take with meals.