NAC by Thorne stimulates the synthesis and activity of glutathione, the master antioxidant, and effectively supports liver detoxification.
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a sulfur-containing amino acid that facilitates the production of glutathione. NAC is a powerful antioxidant that promotes healthy immune function and helps protect the body from toxic insults and oxidative stress.
Benefits of NAC:
- Promotes the thinning of mucus in the lungs, making it easier to clear
- Promotes optimal immune function
- Supports liver and kidney detoxification and aids in the clearance of heavy metals such as mercury and cadmium
- Protects the liver and kidneys from toxic insults
- Acts as a potent antioxidant
In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, NAC positively impacted lymphocyte cell numbers, white cells that are crucial to normal immune function.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
NAC by Thorne contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 90
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 500 mg
- Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Leucine, Silicon Dioxide
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.