Premier Turmeric, 60 Vaps
Premier Turmeric from Premier Research Labs is imported from Ayurvedic botanical growers in India. Supports rejuvenation and optimal liver health.
- The antioxidant potential of curcuminoids in turmeric are 300 times more potent than vitamin E
- Contains remarkable, immune-modulating properties
- Assists the detox mechanisms of the body, especially the liver
- Helps alleviate stiff and painful joints (anti-inflammatory)
- Helps improve and balances metabolism in the body
- Promotes healthy digestion, peristalsis and relieves gas
- Helps purify the subtle nerve channels of the body (known as the acupuncture meridian system)
- Non-irradiated grade 10 quality from India
- Premier Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a bright yellow tuber (as used in curry) that has been consumed for over 30 centuries in many countries for liver health. The active compounds in turmeric known as curcuminoids exert extraordinary liver protection and rejuvenation properties. Curcumin is a potent antioxidant showing activity as much as 300 times greater than that of vitamin E. Curcumin helps stimulate the flow of bile and aids in fat digestion. Normal secretions of biles are necessary for proper digestion as it alkalinizes stomach acids and helps formation of chyme.
- Only the finest grade 10 quality Indian turmeric is ground in our lab's non-toxic grinder and then immediately encapsulated in 100% vegetable capsules without any toxic excipients whatsoever. No magnesium stearate (a hydrogenated oil), talcum or silicon dioxide (ground sand) are used.
- After the turmeric arrives in the Premier facility, it is fresh ground and then encapsulated immediately to retain its unparalleled, active volatile essential oils (open a capsule to smell its rich, full-bodied aroma).
- Premier Turmeric and all raw materials used by our labs, must pass photoluminescent near-infrared spectrum analysis to ensure that all raw materials are non-irradiated and not contaminated with pesticide/insecticide residues.
Premier Turmeric contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Turmeric 500 mg: (rhizome) (Curcuma longa)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
- This is a Gluten Free product
- Keep out of reach of children
Manufactured to avoid: added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial preservatives.
Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily or as directed by a health professional. Store in a cool, dry place.
Product ReviewsWrite Review