DIM Detox 60 vcaps
Pure Encapsulations DIM DETOX is a powerful support for detoxification and cellular health.
Pure Encapsulations DIM Detox supports the following:
The glucosinolates in broccoli, including indole-3-carbinol, and sulforaphane, help support healthy detoxification. BioResponse DIM provides 25 mg per serving of a highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane, an important metabolite of indole-3-carbinol. These compounds promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity. Calcium-D-Glucarate targets beta-glucuronidase enzyme activity, promoting healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway. Lignans, such as 7-hydroxymatairesinol (HMR), are converted in the body to enterolactone. Research indicates that dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels provide support for cellular, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health. Silymarin, alpha lipoic acid and n-acetyl-l-cysteine act to support phase II detoxification enzyme activity in the liver and offer antioxidant support for cellular protection. Taurine, glycine and methionine promote phase II detoxification pathways and healthy cell metabolism.
- Healthy Cell Cycle Function
- Promotes Healthy Estrogen Metabolism
- Supports Liver Detoxification
- Cellular Health
Pure Encapsulations DIM Detox contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- BioResponse DIM diindolylmethane complex 100 mg (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine, and silica) (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
- Calcium-D-glucarate 100 mg
- Broccoli Sprout Concentrate 100 mg (Brassica oleracea italica, whole plant) (standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane)
- HMRlignan 10 mg (containing 7-hydroxymatairesinol)
- Alpha lipoic acid 200 mg (thioctic acid)
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 200 mg (free-form)
- Milk Thistle Extract 150 mg (Silybum marianum, seed) (standardized to contain 80% silymarin)
- L-Methionine 200 mg (free-form)
- Glycine 100 mg (free-form)
- Taurine 100 mg (free-form)
- Other Ingredients: Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Contains Soy
- Keep out of reach of children
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial Additives, Allergens, GMOs, Environmental Contaminants, Added Excipients
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with meals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review