Prolent - Inhibitory Formula 60 Capsules
Existing Customers who have already been set up to order Sanesco can log in to see the pricing and place your orders.
New Customers, please call us at 888-337-0511 (303-845-1827) so we can set you up to order Sanesco products, and for a complimentary consultation with one of our practitioners. International customers can email us if calling is an issue.
We are in the office Monday through Friday, 7:30 to 3:00 Mountain Time.
Sanesco Prolent is used in Initial, Restoration, and Maintenance phases to rebuild or maintain the inhibitory system of neurotransmitters and/or to continue inhibitory support while rebuilding the excitatory system.
- Balance serotonin levels to address conditions such as depression, insomnia, anxiety, carbohydrate cravings, menopausal symptoms, and increased perception of pain.
- Serotonin helps restore GABA's inhibitory function. When GABA is elevated and serotonin is low, raising serotonin can help to normalize GABA.
- Suntheanine known to reduce stress, promote relaxation without drowsiness, improve quality of sleep, diminishes normal symptoms of PMS.
- Prolent is a primary Sanesco formula, providing important support for the inhibitory neurotransmitter system. 5-HTP is included as the direct intermediary in the synthesis of serotonin.
- Use when inhibitory function is below the reference range or serotonin function is inadequate to control elevated excitatory neurotransmitters, particularly norepinephrine and glutamate
- L-glycine is added as one of the CNS's inhibitory amino acid neurotransmitters. Suntheanine is an excellent GABA agonist. Pyridoxal-5-phosphate, coenzyme form of Vitamin B6, is critical for neurotransmitter production. Rebuilding these inhibitory neurotransmitters generally constitutes the first step in the Initial Phase of addressing neurotransmitter imbalance.
- Suntheaninevhas a large body of research supporting its anxiolytic properties. Once transported across the blood-brain barrier, Suntheanine stimulates the brain's alpha waves, providing an alert but relaxed state. It has been shown to protect against the negative effects of caffeine and ephedrine.
- Without a strong, optimal inhibitory system, excitatory biochemicals, including adrenal hormones, can soar particularly as the HPA axis up-regulates in response to our stressful lifestyles.
- It is recommended that inhibitory support such as Prolent be given before addressing the imbalances involved in excitatory biochemistry. It is also often needed throughout the Restoration Phase of the therapeutic approach, and is useful as a part of many patients Maintenance Phase, as well.
- Contraindications: No specific contraindications are known other than for individuals hypersensitive to any of the Prolent ingredients. Building up for a week or two with smaller doses is advisable to avoid loose stools that occur in about 10% of cases upon initial contact with 5-HTP.
- Prolent may be combined with Lentra, SomniTR, or Tranquilent for added inhibitory support. In conjunction with excitatory support, Prolent helps prevent over-excitation, especially when patients indicate symptoms of anxiety, nervousness, or agitated depression.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Monograph: Managing Depression & Anxiety by R.W. Watkins,MD, MPH, FAAFP
Sanesco Prolent contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Vitamin B6 20 mg (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
- Glycine 150 mg
- NSB Proprietary Blend 102.5 mg: Protease, Amylase, Lipase, BioPerine (Black Pepper Extract) (std. to 95% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Fruit)
- L-theanine 75 mg (as Suntheanine)
- 5-hydroxytryptophan 50 mg (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate
- Keep out of reach of children
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy protein, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your clinician before use. Discontinue use and consult your clinician if any adverse reactions occur.
Take 1 or 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your clinician.
Sanesco recommends assessment of neurotransmitter and adrenal hormone biomarkers with a non-invasive (urine and saliva) laboratory test, the Sanesco HPA Profile, prior to beginning this product. To learn more, contact us directly for additional information.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Raised My Serotonin, Mood and Improved Sleep
Posted by Thomas, NY on Mar 19th 2018
During the winter months when I do not get enough sunlight I get insomnia, feel depressed on dark days, irritable, stressed, etc. For the past five winters, taking Sanesco Prolent has worked wonders for me. I highly recommend this product to people that suffer this way in winter.
Posted by Ivy on Apr 21st 2017
My husband's acupuncturist recommended this product to him because he was having trouble sleeping at night. Since he has been taking it, he sleeps so much better. He has to stay on it, because if he stops, his sleepless nights return.
Posted by Lorinda on Jan 24th 2017
Based on multiple nebulous complaints, my doctor recommended I take the Sanesco HPA Profile which showed areas of deficiency that I'm not expert enough to describe. I had a feeling my adrenals were feeling the strain of my stressful job which I assumed were affecting other functions in my body. The combination of Prolent and Lentra, along with some other recommendations my doctor made, has helped rebalance my system, making me feel normal and healthy again.