Tranquilent 30 Tablets
Existing Customers who have already been set up to order Sanesco can log in to see the pricing and place your orders.
New Customers, please call us at 888-337-0511 (303-845-1827) so we can set you up to order Sanesco products, and for a complimentary consultation with one of our practitioners. International customers can email us if calling is an issue.
We are in the office Monday through Friday, 7:30 to 3:00 Mountain Time.
Sanesco Tranquilent is a unique, chewable, raspberry-flavored formula providing support for both serotonin and GABA neurotransmitters.
- Provides serotonin support via 5-HTP, GABA support via Suntheanine and calming action via myo-inositol. Inositol has shown clinical efficacy in panic disorder, depression and OCD.
- Tranquilent may be used for acute situations as well as over time for helping to rebalance the inhibitory system in children or adults who need lower doses.
- Tranquilent can be used for more rapid relief when anxiety support is needed. For sleep support it can be chewed or used sublingually to promote more rapid calming as well. It may be combined with SomniTR or Lentra when patients indicate problems with insomnia.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Monograph: Managing Depression & Anxiety by R.W. Watkins, MD, MPH, FAAFP
Sanesco Tranquilent contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 chewable tablet, Servings per Container 30
- Myo-inositol 1,000 mg (inositol)
- L-theanine 25 mg (as Suntheanine)
- 5-hydroxytryptophan 20 mg (Griffonia simlicifolia) (seed)
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, natural and artificial raspberry flavor, natural flavors, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and stevia extract
- Keep out of reach of children
This product does not contain wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy, corn, artificial colors, sugars, or preservatives.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your clinician before use. Discontinue use and consult your clinician if any adverse reactions occur.
Chew one or more tablets daily, or as directed by your clinician.
*Doses are appropriate for use in the pediatric population.
Sanesco recommends assessment of neurotransmitter and adrenal hormone biomarkers with a non-invasive (urine and saliva) laboratory test, the Sanesco HPA Profile, prior to beginning this product. To learn more, contact us directly for additional information.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Works better than any medication I've tried!
Posted by Alyssa James on Sep 24th 2017
Tranquilent honestly saved my life! I used to be on hardcore anxiety meds that were addictive and terrible for my health until a friend recommended I try Tranquilent. It helps calm me and prevent panic attacks and gives me an overall sense of well-being without any negative side affects whatsoever. I definitely recommend it to anyone experiencing anxiety or depressive symptoms and I hope that more people learn about this amazing supplement.
Posted by Susan M on Mar 12th 2017
I love this product, it helps me calm myself when I am feeling overwhelmed. I have given it to friends and they also enjoy the results. I am trying it on my 9 year old ADHA inattentive daughter now and hope it can help her manage her emotions and calm herself when she gets overwhelmed.
Works for people who need it
Posted by Melissa on Feb 3rd 2017
I've been giving this to my daughter since kindergarten and it definitely helps her. When she runs out, her emotions and aditude show it. I recently tried it for my son to see if it would help him focus and not be so forgetful but it made no difference for him. So it's worth trying and seeing if it helps. I will say they recently changed the flavor so it is all natural (which IS better) but my kids say now it leaves a not so great aftertaste. But they both took it fine. It isn't terrible.
Works great for my child
Posted by Unknown on Sep 20th 2016
I have a 10 yr old who has been taking this for 5 years. It helps her stay calm and be able to handle stressful situations. I have tried to take her off it over the years bc she is doing so well and it is expensive, but within a couple of weeks or less, I notice she is starting to be difficult again so I go back to it. She takes it twice a day now, when she was younger it was 3 x per day.