Calm CP by NeuroScience: Decreases cortisol levels and provides ingredients important for calm, sleep, and management of blood sugar.
- In response to stress, the sympathetic nervous system (SNS) and hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis signal to the adrenals to release catecholamines (norepinephrine and epinephrine) and cortisol
- Prolonged stress is associated with dysregulation of the HPA axis, which can affect catecholamine and cortisol levels
Lagerstroemia speciosa (Banaba) leaf extract (18% corosolic acid):
- Corosolic acid selectively inhibits 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 (11β-HSD1)
- 11β-HSD1 catalyzes the conversion of cortisone into cortisol
- Component of cell membranes important for receptor-mediated interactions
- Phosphatidylserine is thought to interact with cell membranes in order to dampen hypothalamic signaling and regulate the stress response
- Major inhibitory neurotransmitter that crosses the blood-brain barrier
- Binds receptors that regulate temperature during sleep
- Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection
- Demonstrates GABA-A agonist activity
- GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Calm CP by NeuroScience contains the following:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per container: 30
- Proprietary Blend 667 mg from: Phosphatidylserine 50%, L-glycine, L-taurine, and Banaba extract (Lagerstroemia speciosa) (leaf) (18% corosolic acid).
Other Ingredients: Rice concentrate‚ vegetable capsule (hypromellose‚ water)‚ maltodextrin‚ and silica.
Recommended Use: Take 1-2 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Contains Lecithin from Soy.