TravaGen by NeuroScience: Contains a blend of ingredients important for mood and reducing stress. Utilizes L-tryptophan to provide gentler conversion to serotonin compared to 5-HTP.
- Serotonin and its receptors are an integral part of many physiological functions in the nervous, endocrine, and gastrointestinal systems
- Serotonin is important for regulating mood and sleep-wake function
- An essential amino acid and precursor to serotonin and melatonin
- Provides gentler conversion to serotonin compared to 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) as the rate-limiting step in the synthesis of serotonin is the conversion of L-tryptophan to 5-HTP
- Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection
- Demonstrates GABA-A agonist Activity
- GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep
- Amino acid that acts as a glutamate receptor antagonist
- Glutamatergic signaling underlies mechanisms related to anxiousness and stress
- In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, L-theanine was shown to significantly reduce stress
Vitamins B and C:
- Active forms of vitamin B6, folate, B12, and C are important for serotonin synthesis
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
TravaGen by NeuroScience contains the following:
Serving Size: 3 tablets
Servings per container: 40
- Proprietary Blend from L-tryptophan, Taurine, and L-theanine 1.95 g
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 40 mg
- Niacin (from L-trytophan) 25mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 9 mg
- Folate (from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt) 360 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 30 mcg
- Phosphorus (from dicalcium phosphate) 75 mg
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 6 mg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 7 mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, food grade glaze, hypromellose, croscarmellose sodium, stream acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable source),silicon dioxide, and magnesium silicate.
Recommended Use: Take 1-3 tablets one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.