Stress B-Complex by Thorne contains an optimal balance of essential B vitamins, with extra vitamin B5 to support healthy adrenal and immune function. Healthy adrenal glands play an important role in effectively managing stress.
Healthy adrenal glands play an important role in effectively managing stress. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is part of the B-vitamin complex and is essential for healthy adrenal and immune function. Thorne's Stress B-Complex provide extra vitamin B5, along with seven other water-soluble nutrients: thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin/R5P (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pyridoxine/P5P (vitamin B6), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), methyl-folate (5MTHF), and biotin. Although each B vitamin is chemically distinct, they work synergistically in various biochemical functions throughout the body – including cellular energy production, healthy red-blood-cell formation, and healthy neurological function.* Most B vitamins, with the exception of vitamin B12, are not stored in the body; consequently, they must be acquired daily from the diet in order to maintain optimal health.
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) serves as the starting material for the synthesis of coenzyme A, which is important for the metabolism of fats and the synthesis of adrenal hormones. Pantothenic acid plays a key role in the formation of acetylcholine, which is needed in the transmission of nerve impulses. Thorne's Stress B-Complex supplies 250 mg of pantothenic acid.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Stress B-Complex by Thorne contains the following:
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 50 mg 4167%
- Riboflavin (25 mg as Riboflavin and 3.6 mg as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 28.6 mg 2200%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 80 mg 500%
- Vitamin B6 (25 mg as Pyridoxine HCl and 3.4 mg as Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) 28.4 mg 1671%
- Folate (200 mcg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) DFE334 mcg 84%
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 100 mcg 4167%
- Biotin 80 mcg 267%
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 250 mg 5000%
- Choline (as Choline Citrate) 14 mg 3%
- Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, Silicon Dioxide
Recommended Use: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.