Estro Flavone from Premier Research Labs is a natural estrogen support formula. It features a comprehensive botanical formula that promotes healthy hormone support, especially estrogen in women.
- Natural Estrogen Support Formula
- Advanced Hormone Support for Women
- Works to detoxify bad estrogen from the body
- Contains Diindolylmethane (DIM)
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a phytonutrient and plant indole found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale. DIM promotes beneficial estrogen metabolism in both sexes by reducing the levels of 16-hydroxy estrogen metabolites and increasing the formation of 2-hydroxy estrogen metabolites, resulting in increased antioxidant activity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Estro Flavone contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Fem Phyto-Support 210 mg: Indonesian Cinnamon (bark) (Cinnamonum burmannii), Broccoli (flower and stem), Fermented Cordyceps (mycelia) Extract (Cordyceps sinensis), Beet (root) (Beta vulgaris), American Ginseng (root) (Panax quinquefolius), Irish Moss (whole) (Chondrus crispus), Fennel (seed) (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Diindolymethane 113 mg
- Estro Pro Blend 100 mg: Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Yerba Santa (leaf) (Eriodictyon spp.), Royal Jelly Extract
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
Manufactured to avoid: added magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Keep out of reach of children.
Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily. For special programs recommended by your practitioner, up to 12 individual servings may be taken daily (1 serving=1 capsule).
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
I am post menopausal and my chiropractor recommended this after I cut back on my prescription hormone replacement therapy. It has helped relieve hot flashes, irritability and other menopause symptoms.