Adaptacin - Comprehensive Adrenal Support 60 Tablets
Existing Customers who have already been set up to order Sanesco can log in to see the pricing and place your orders.
New Customers please Call us at 303-845-1827, or email us at email@example.com so we can enable you to order Sanesco products. International customers can email us if calling is an issue. We are in the office Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 3:00 Mountain Time. We offer free consultations with one of our practitioners to assist all our Sanesco customers in choosing the best formulas. And we offer free consultations with all Sanesco lab testing.
Sanesco Adaptacin provides comprehensive adrenal support addressing individual with low cortisol or suffering from adrenal fatigue.
- Address adrenal fatigue and no longer feel "wired & tired" at bedtime
- Get deeper, more restful sleep
- Support the entire endocrine system, including thyroid gland
- Supports body's ability to regulate and respond to stress
- Adaptacin can be used adjunctively with other TNT formulas or as a stand-alone. It is recommended, however, that the inhibitory system (serotonin and GABA) be adequate before using adrenal support, to avoid any over-stimulation of sensitive clients.
- Utilizes the highest quality, most scientifically-validated compounds currently available.
- Bovine adrenal cortex from New Zealand, a BSE-free country, is accompanied by six botanicals, all classed as premier adaptogens: Ashwagandha, Licorice, Eleutherococcus, Panax ginseng, Rhodiola and Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali).
- Adaptogens are well-studied and have a long history of use for their ability to attenuate the effects of chronic stress.
- All botanicals are standardized for maximum efficacy.
- Vitamin C, zinc and pantothenic acid offer additional adrenal support.
- The most bioavailable forms of nutrients are utilized. NSB is included for enhanced bioavailability.
- Contraindications: No specific contraindications known other than for individuals hypersensitive to any of the Adaptacin ingredients. Licorice may be of concern in some individuals with hypertension. However, Adaptacin's glycyrrhizic acid content falls within the safety profile of licorice in hypertension, at a maximum dosage of 6 tablets per day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Monograph: Managing Depression & Anxiety by R.W. Watkins, MD, MPH, FAAFP
Sanesco Adaptacin contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 Tablets, Servings per Container 30
- Vitamin C 100 mg, Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg, Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 100 mg, Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate & amino acid chelate) 33 mg, Zinc (as zinc monomethionine, glycinate, and citrate) 10 mg
- Bovine Adrenal Cortex 300 mg (Freeze dried/Lyophilized)
- NSB Proprietary Blend 102.5 mg: Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Bioperine (Black Pepper Extract) (std. to 95% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (fruit)
- Ashwagandha 100 mg (std. to 5% withanolides) (Withania somnifera) (root)
- Siberian Ginseng Extract 50 mg (std. to 0.8% eleutherosides) (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root)
- Licorice Extract 50 mg (std. to 20% Glycyrrhizin acid) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root)
- Bioflavinoids 50 mg (2:1 ratio with Vitamin C)
- Panax Ginseng 25 mg (std. to 10% ginsenosides) (Panax quinquefolium) (stem, leaves, and root)
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and pharmaceutical glaze
- Keep out of reach of children
This product does not contain gluten wheat, yeast, soy protein, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
Warning: if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult you clinician before use. Discontinue use and consult your clinician if any adverse reactions occur.
1 to 2 capsules per day, or as directed. Best taken on an empty stomach for best absorption.
Sanesco recommends assessment of neurotransmitter and adrenal hormone biomarkers with a non-invasive (urine and saliva) laboratory test, the Sanesco HPA-G Profile or the Sanesco HPA Profile, prior to beginning this product. To learn more, contact us directly for additional information.
Product ReviewsWrite Review