Sanesco Lentra is a direct primary inhibitory formula for the GABA system. Clinically, boosting the Inhibitory System has been used for daytime anxiety, insomnia, menopausal heart palpitations, and sympathetic nervous system overdrive, where dopamine and/or norepinephrine are elevated in the face of inadequate GABA or serotonin.
- Lentra's three ingredients, Lactium, Suntheanine and Magnesium taurate, have been documented to assist in the binding of GABA receptors and therefore are excellent anxiolytics. As opposed to pharmaceutical GABA agonists, sedation and tolerance do not occur.
- Without optimal inhibition, neuro-endocrine balance is not possible. Inadequate inhibitory response allows for over-excitation of the HPA axis, and the harmony of balance is lost, often resulting in anxiety, nervousness and difficulty with sleep.
- Application is suggested for conditions where calming is needed, when over-activation of the HPA axis and sympathetic nervous system is present.
- Use Lentra in the morning, afternoon or before bed during any of the Phases when GABA levels are suboptimal or inadequate to restore HPA axis balance and calm central and peripheral pathways.
SYNOPSIS AND PRODUCT USAGE!
SYNOPSIS AND REVIEW: Lentra is a natural anxiolytic formula targeting GABA-A receptors. It is a highly effective product which activates inhibitory neurotransmission and induces relaxation and restfulness, without inducing sedation.
INDICATIONS: Use when support is needed for the GABAergic system during the re-balancing process. For example, use when assessment shows GABA below the reference range or insufficient to control elevated excitatory neurotransmitters, particularly glutamate or any of the catecholamines.
GABA support is needed when patient presentation involves anxiety, insomnia, nervousness, irritability. GABA elevations may be present in compensation for low Serotonin; when Serotonin is raised, high GABA levels often normalize. Lentra contributes to both the rebalancing process and to symptom management.
CONTRA-INDICATIONS: No specific contraindications other than individuals hypersensitive to any of its ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Managing Depression & Anxiety by R.W. Watkins, MD, MPH, FAAFP
Sanesco Lentra contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 Capsule, Servings per Container 60
- Magnesium 22 mg (as manesium taurinate), Taurine 250 mg (as magnesium taurinate)
- NSB Proprietary Blend 102.5 mg: Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Bioperine (Black Pepper Extract) (std. to 95% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (fruit)
- L-Theanine 75 mg (as Suntheanine)
- Lactium 75 mg
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
- Keep out of reach of children
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy protein, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars or preservatives. This product may contain milk.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your clinician before use. Discontinue use and consult your clinician if adverse reactions occur.
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your clinician.
Sanesco recommends assessment of neurotransmitter and adrenal hormone biomarkers with a non-invasive (urine and saliva) laboratory test, the Sanesco HPA-G Profile or the Sanesco HPA Profile, prior to beginning this product. To learn more, contact us directly for additional information.
I use this along with Sanesco Prolent and it works to take away my winter blues, irritability and anxiety that I feel during the dark months without enough sunshine. It makes me feel happier. I suggest doing the test first, as it tells you exactly which formulas you need and how many pills to take.
Based on multiple nebulous complaints, my doctor recommended I take the Sanesco HPA Profile which showed areas of deficiency that I'm not expert enough to describe. I had a feeling my adrenals were feeling the strain of my stressful job which I assumed were affecting other functions in my body. The combination of Prolent and Lentra, along with some other recommendations my doctor made, has helped rebalance my system, making me feel normal and healthy again.
I have a horrible time sleeping. I take Lentra and Somni-TR, and I have definitely noticed a difference. I am getting better sleep, more specifically, I am not pacing my house from 3am to 5 am any longer. I did notice an issue when I ran out of both supplements. Lastly, I do not want to take pharmaceuticals to sleep, so this is my option.
GABA is a great supplement for times of anxiety or stress. And the best thing is, it's perfectly safe for me.