Existing Customers who have already been set up to order Sanesco can log in to see the pricing and place your orders.
New Customers please Call us at 303-845-1827, or email us at email@example.com so we can enable you to order Sanesco products. International customers can email us if calling is an issue. We are in the office Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 3:00 Mountain Time. We offer free consultations with one of our practitioners to assist all our Sanesco customers in choosing the best formulas. And we offer free consultations with all Sanesco lab testing.
Sanesco SomniTR is a delayed-released formula, designed to release 1 mg of Melatonin initially and 1 mg three hours later, to help promote the ability to stay asleep.
- Supports Melatonin production and levels through multiple steps in the Serotonin-to-Melatonin pathway, and also influences inhibitory GABAergic activity.
- Melatonin in SomniTR is delayed-released to provide sustained levels for up to eight hours.
- Besides melatonin, SomniTR combines support for GABA-A receptor sites. GABA-A agonists have shown to improve quality of sleep.
- Other ingredients are added to the formula to support melatonin synthesis.
- Melatonin deficiency is involved in prolonged sleep latency and the inability to stay asleep, circadian rhythm disorders, and jet lag. Melatonin deficiency has also been shown to reduce ACTH-stimulated cortisol production that may interfere with sleep. Disordered circadian rhythm is being studied as another cause for increased appetite stimulation and weight gain.
- SomniTR is a support formula designed to optimize both inhibitory processes and melatonin content in the CNS. SomniTR is a time-release formula containing melatonin, Coleus forskohlii, Lactium, and pantethine.
- Time-release was chosen with the goal of helping those who cannot stay asleep throughout the night. Coleus and pantethine are included for their ability to promote the enzyme that changes serotonin to its intermediate, N-acetylserotonin in the pathway to melatonin.
- Use SomniTR in conjunction with other formulas when insomnia is at issue during any of the three Phases of rebalance therapy.
- Contraindications: History of major depressive disorder.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Monograph: Managing Depression & Anxiety by R.W. Watkins,MD, MPH, FAAFP
Sanesco SomniTR contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1 capsule, Servings per container 30
- Pantothenic Acid 20 mg (as pantethine)
- Calcium 107 mg (as dicalcium phosphate)
- ForsLean 100 mg (Coleus forskohlii extract) (20% forskolin) (root)
- Lactium 75 mg
- Melatonin 2 mg
- Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, pharmaceutical glaze
- Keep out of reach of children
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy protein, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives. This product may contain milk.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult your clinician before use. Discontinue use and consult your clinician if any adverse reactions occur.
Take 1 tablet daily, before bedtime or as directed by your clinician. Allow for a full 8 hours of sleep.
Sanesco recommends assessment of neurotransmitter and adrenal hormone biomarkers with a non-invasive (urine and saliva) laboratory test, the Sanesco HPA-G Profile or the Sanesco HPA Profile, prior to beginning this product. To learn more, contact us directly for additional information.
Somni Tr has been part of my nighttime routine off and on for about 7 years, when I need a little more help with sleep especially in the winter this is a fantastic product.
I have been using Somni TR off and on for years and I find it is one of the best products for my sleep repertoire to help me have a restful night.