View ALL Loomis Enzymes Formulations Here
Contact us at 303-845-1827 for more information about Loomis Enzymes (formerly Thera-zyme or Chiro-zyme) and for all Loomis Enzymes formulations.
Loomis Enzyme products are only available directly through health-care professionals, who help each individual determine which formulas will provide the most benefit. Due to Enzyme Formulation’s policies, Loomis Enzymes (Therazymes) can not be sold or displayed online.
We are presently offering a consultation with this test free of charge, so you can fully understand the results and receive professional advice concerning your health.
Dr. Loomis' Enzyme Formulations (EFI) 24 Hour Urinalysis Test Kit helps determine enzyme, digestive, diet, mineral and nutritional needs, and includes a full pathology screening, along with kidney function and more.
- The most useful health test to improve my client's health I have used for over 20 years. - Timothy Long
- Determine areas of digestive stress, as undigested food in your gut leads to chronic inflammation, lowered immune system and disease
- Results indicate what changes need to be made in your diet and which supplements can help
- Finding enzyme deficiencies and mineral or nutritional imbalances and correcting these can make a big difference in your health and quality of life
- The Dr Loomis' 24 Hour Urinalysis is an exceptional test recommended for everyone interested in better health. It is done easily in your own home. It is a tremendous tool that will help you make informed decisions about your health. The package will arrive with a pre-addressed box ready to mail back to the laboratory (postage not included). We will send you the results as soon as we receive them, it takes about a week after you have sent the specimen to the lab.
- I have witnessed many remarkable health recoveries using the results of this 24 Hour Urinalysis created by Dr Loomis' at Enzyme Formulations (EFI). The UA report includes specific recommendations that will help you improve your digestion and your overall health; including a full pathology screening, interpretation and recommendations for bowel toxicity, dietary stress, absorption, minerals, electrolytes, kidney concentration, vitamin C, catabolism, salt, water, uric acid, pH, water intake and more.
- The test suggests Loomis Enzyme formulations based on the results. During the consultation we may suggest using Loomis Enzyme formulas or we might suggest other products depending on what is best for the individual.
Note: On the day of collection, it is best to eat a variety of foods most representative of what one would normally eat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.