Mag O7 Oxygen Cleanse, 180 Vcaps
Aerobic Life Mag O7 Oxygen Cleanse is the ultimate oxygenating colon cleanser for anyone suffering from constipation or sluggish bowels.
Can be used long-term and not habit forming. Also, great for short-term detox and cleansing programs!
Note: The ingredients of Aerobic Life Mag O7 and Pure Vegan Mag O7 are identical. Made by the same company, just a different label.
Aerobic Life Mag O7 supports the following:
- Mag O7 helps cleanse the intestinal tract and colon by breaking down and loosening the unwanted fecal matter where it can be excreted by the body.
- Magnesium transports the oxygen throughout the intestinal tract, kidneys and bladder helping to cleanse by delivering oxygen along the way.
- Mag O7 has a powerful softening effect. Usually works overnight for most people!
- Mag O7 helps cleanse the system and allows for a better absorption of nutrients, from both food and supplements. It allows a healthy environment for digestive enzymes to thrive.
- Works far better than herbal and psyllium formulas
- Clears yeast and other harmful bacteria
- Mag O7 does more than other "Bulk Fibers" that use psyllium to cleanse. These types of cleansers are not able to diminish the "bad" bacteria.
- Over time undigested food and waste material build up in the intestinal tract and colon. This is a perfect breeding ground for anaerobic bacteria, which if left alone could cause serious health problems. Many strains of anaerobic bacteria can be harmful in our digestive system. This type of bacteria cannot survive in a healthy, oxygen enriched environment, such as a healthy digestive system. Aerobic bacteria are the "GOOD" bacteria that allow our digestive system to operate properly. This type of bacteria thrives on oxygen.
- When Mag O7 is introduced into the digestive system, the O1 atom attaches itself to both good and bad bacteria. The oxygen released helps to destroy the bad bacteria and nourish the good bacteria.
- Note: Not for use as a magnesium supplement. Only for colon cleansing. The magnesium molecule is too large and will not absorb into the body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Aerobic Life Mag O7 contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 3 capsules, Servings per Container 60
- Elemental Magnesium 1,035 mg (From 1,848 mg of Ozonated Magnesium Oxides)
- Elemental Potassium 99 mg (From 261 mg of Potassium Citrate)
- Other Ingredients: Certified Organic Rice Flour, Citric Acid, & Vegetable Capsules
- Keep out of reach of children
The magnesium in this product is intended to be an oxygen delivery mechanism for the purpose of colon cleansing and general colon health. This product is not intended to be used as a magnesium supplement. If you have cardiac history or kidney disease, please consult your physician before using magnesium products.
As a dietary supplement, take up to 5 capsules at bedtime with 8 - 12 oz of water, on an empty stomach for 7 - 10 days or until desired cleanse has been attained. Decrease dose for maintenance. Daily dosage will vary depending on individual and intended purpose. Results may vary.
- Note: Following a large regimen of Mag O7 it is advisable to take a combination of several forms of probiotic bacteria such as acidophilus, bifidus, bulgaricum, salivarius and others, to re-establish the oxygen secreting culture. For a major clean out, larger quantities can be taken as needed. Remember, Mag O7 has a stool softening effect, especially if taken in excess, so it is advisable to tailor the dose to the individual need.
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Works very good
Posted by Marguerite on Jun 12th 2017
I have ordered this twice and will again. It works gently. I take 2 or three about 2x weekly. I cannot believe how fast I receive orders from this company. I live in Hawaii. I am very satisfied with the products & service. I ordered some coral calcium too, but I am not sure if it works for me yet.