Premier Complete B Capsules from Premier Research Labs knows that B vitamins play important roles in nearly all of the body’s functional systems. Some of the wide-reaching supportive roles of B vitamins include the health of the nervous system, support for liver, skin and hair as well as maintaining muscle tone in the gastrointestinal tract. A sufficient level of B vitamin intake is essential for maintaining adequate energy metabolism, mood balance, hormone synthesis, hemoglobin formation and proper nerve cell impulse transmissions.
Because B vitamins work together as a team, a good recommendation is to regularly take a supplement that contains the whole vitamin B complex family.
Even when you are taking only one individual vitamin B vitamin product for specific support (such as vitamin B12 or folate), it is still recommended to take a complete B vitamin supplement along with it to give you full B vitamin support. The whole B family is needed to help keep your body in balance and harmony for physical, emotional and mental health.
Even if you were able to eat large amounts of foods that are rich in B vitamins, such as fruits, vegetables and grains, you might still typically fall short of the desired daily intake of B vitamins.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier Complete B Capsules contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 2 capsules, Servings per Container 30
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1 as Thiamine HCl) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) (as Niacinamide) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate (as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 665mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin, Methylcobalamin) 400 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as Calcium-d-Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Pro-Culture Support 590 mg: Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Other Ingredients: Plant-Source Capsules (cellulose, water)
No magnesium stearate (an undesirable excipient), artificial colors, artificial flavors, or artificial preservatives.
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional.
This vitamin B works well enough that I've replaced morning coffee with it and now have more energy and focus than I did with the coffee.