HM-ND, 8 fl. oz.
HM-ND (formerly Detox-ND) from Premier Research Labs is a botanical supplement for whole body detoxification and cleansing support. The nanized complexes in Detox-ND deliver impressive support for detoxification.
Premier Detox-ND supports the body's natural detox processes
- This product may be useful support for both children and adults, especially those with brain fog, learning, behavioral or memory challenges.
- Nanized Chlorella, a powerful detoxifier.
- Support for improved neurological and mental symptoms
The Probiotic Fermentation Process: Premier's quantum-state formula is micro-digested into extremely small, highly bioavailable particles with unique multi-strain probiotic colonies to allow rapid, unmatched bio-available cellular delivery. Many people say they can feel the effect of this product the very first time they take it.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Premier HM-ND contains the following:
- Supplement Facts: Serving Size 1/2 teaspoon, Servings per Container about 95
- Proprietary Blend 50 mg: Organic Chlorella (whole, broken call wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Cilantro (leaf) (Coriandrum sativum), Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum); fermented in a probiotic culture*
- Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Molasses
- Keep out of reach of children
*Probiotic culture inactivated after fermentation; preserved with Organic Alcohol.
Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in water or juice, two times daily. For special programs, recommended by your practitioner, up to six individual servings may be taken daily (1 serving = 1/2 teaspoon). Shake gently before use.
Note: For anyone concerned about the amount of alcohol in a dosage of this product, there is a simple solution. Just add your dose to hot water (not quite boiling, if dipped finger in water the temperature would be very hot, but would not burn you) and let sit for 5-7 minutes. This process allows the alcohol to evaporate. This is wise to do by anyone taking large doses of this product, or multiple products with trace amounts of alcohol listed in the ingredients.
Note: The manufacture date is the first six numbers of the lot number on the bottle, it is written year-month-day. The industry standard shelf life is 2 years from the manufacture date, but Premier nitrogen flushes their bottles to remove the oxygen, allowing the product to keep for 2 – 5 years. Oils and probiotics will lose potency faster than herbs or minerals.
Product ReviewsWrite Review