Calm G by NeuroScience: Contains a blend of ingredients important for regulating glutamate activity, stress-reduction, metabolic health, and mitochondrial function.
- The sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems work together with the immune system to regulate the immune response
- Oxidative stress is directly linked to immune activation and can damage proteins, lipids, and DNA
- Long term immune activation can lead to imbalances in these systems and can contribute to symptoms such as fatigue, low mood, and sleep difficulties
- Precursor to L-cysteine, the rate-limiting amino acid required for glutathione synthesis
- L-cysteine is the rate-limiting amino acid required for glutathione
- Amino acid that acts as a glutamate receptor antagonist
- Glutamatergic signaling underlies mechanisms related to anxiousness and stress
- In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, L-theanine was shown to significantly reduce stress
- Antioxidant that is able to regenerate endogenous antioxidants and scavenge metal ions and free radicals
- Alpha-lipoic acid can influence the redox status in cells important for the translocation of glucose transporters and increasing glucose uptake
- Compound found in nearly every human cell that is essential for mitochondrial function and antioxidant protection
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Calm G by NeuroScience contains the following:
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 45
- Proprietary Blend 1.1g from:N-acetyl-L-cysteine, L-theanine, Alpha-lipoic acid, and Coenzyme Q10 Phosphatidylserine
- Folate (from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**) 150mcg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 70mcg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Recommended Use: Take 1-2 capsules three to four times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.